Whether you're looking for a weekend retreat from the bustle of the city, or a full-time property to enjoy the waterfront lifestyle year round, this property has so much to offer! 5 feet MLW off your own dock, nestled on protected Coster Cove, with quick access to the Patuxent and the Chesapeake! Water and shore power on the dock make the boating lifestyle a breeze. This property allows for one-level-living, with the master suite, laundry, and all necessities located on the main level, and secondary bedrooms upstairs. The open floor plan is accentuated by hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings, and lots of windows to take in the views of the Cove. Lots of storage for bikes, paddleboards, kayaks, and all of your other toys in each of the two garages!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,423 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Coster Cove
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building, Sidewalks, Fishing.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)