A peaceful and beautiful waterfront home being sold with an additional 1.257 acre lot adjoining it. This property has a combined total of just under 2 acres on St. Patrick's Creek. Waterfront fun and lifestyle awaits you at this impeccably built and owned by one family since 1972. The home was constructed by the owner and has been carefully maintained. This gorgeous rambler features an inviting covered front porch to sip your coffee in the morning and watch the wildlife. Living room, kitchen and dining open floor plan. Separate laundry room and half bath. 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans and one full bath. Paved driveway leads to the detached two car garage that is conditioned with heating and cooling systems, build in shelves and plenty of storage. Separate outbuilding close to the water with electric and water great for storing your boating supplies, gardening tools or as the prior owner enjoyed shedding soft crabs. The 250' waterfront view is amazing on these gorgeous 2 flat parcels that each contain there own existing piers. Perfect for power boats, sailboats or just sitting and enjoying the sunsets. Imagine catching your own hard crabs on your pier. The property is large enough for a huge garden or fun outside activities. Boating, crabbing and fishing all in your front yard on the pristine St. Patrick's Creek. Deep water and less than a nautical mile to the Potomac River, what's not to enjoy in this slice of 7th heaven.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Wat
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil. Central.
- Storm Window, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- St Patrick's Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building, Side Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard, Additional Lot(s). Cleared, Level, Stream/Creek, Sideyard(S), Rural, Rear Yard, Landscaping, Front Yard, Additional Lot(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price