YOUR OWN PRIVATE BOAT RAMP on deep protected water comes with this spectacular waterfront property on 1 Acre. Enjoy views, boating and water sports from your own private dock with a drydock boathouse that has an electric boat lift. You can clean your ~catch of the day~ in the convenient stainless-steel sink/counter (with running water) right on the 5 foot wide dock! Also, you will enjoy crab feasts on your large sunporch/Florida room that runs the entire length of the house facing the water. Great views!! Water frontage is around 100 feet of shoreline that is all bulk-headed with a 3 foot wide boardwalk on top. There is deep water right at the end of the dock - easy for bringing boats in. This home has a great layout for entertaining guests. The kitchen has beautiful Poplar wood cabinets and plenty of storage. There is a wood stove on a brick hearth for those chilly evenings, and a large living room. The house has plenty of natural light throughout. This 1780 square foot home with open concept floor plan features spacious bedrooms. All the bedrooms have ceiling fans and the hall bath has a deep garden soaking tub with shower. Master bath features large ceramic tile shower with seat bench and double sprayers. There are pull-down stairs for the attic storage space. The electric heat is controlled in each room as needed and there are good cross breezes if you like fresh air or the window air conditioner supplies AC to the house nicely. There is also a duct line that runs the length of the house. This solidly built home is masonry built with siding over it. The house needs a little cosmetic TLC (a little bit dated interior), but it is clean and can easily be lived in as you re-do it, a little at a time. Also comes with a great Amish built shed (approx. 18 ftx12 ft) with a ramp and plenty of storage shelves. It also has electricity, windows, ceiling fan and a workbench in it. Being at the end of the road, it is quite private with no through traffic. You will not want to miss this amazing opportunity to own your little paradise on the water. It is an easy commute to PAX River NAS and only a little over an hour from Washington DC and National Harbor!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,780 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water
- Body of Water
- Canoe Neck Creek/off of Potomac River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Private Dock, Not In Development, Front Yard, Fishing. Rural, Private, No Thru Street, Level, Front Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)