This home has it all! 4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath Home in sought after Leonard's Grant - with preferred cul-de-sac location. This charming home was built with many upgrades, including hardwood floors with cork underlayment for noise reduction, an Owners Bedroom Suite w/upgraded Bath, and an awesome Kitchen. The kitchen includes under-cabinet lighting, pull-out shelving, soft-closed drawers, granite counters, island, and walk-in pantry. The lower level is all set for your entertainment & enjoyment. Theater equipment conveys in the large Theater/Rec room. Bedroom, full bath, and efficiency suite complete the fully finished basement. Outside you will enjoy the paver patio and pergola in the level/fenced backyard. Come find your dream home today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Hea
3,464 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price